We are organizing a Special Issue that may be of interest to you. As the Guest Editor, I cordially invite you to submit a manuscript for consideration and possible publication in the Special Issue on “Research of Magnetic Resonance in Material Science” to be published in the journal Materials. You can view the Special Issue website at: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/materials/special_issues/res_magn_reson_mater
As the Real-Time IF increased to 3.637, the Editorial Office can offer a special discount for papers submitted prior to the deadline:
1. 800 CHF discount for manuscripts submitted before 31 July 2022;
2. 600 CHF discount for manuscripts submitted before 31 August 2022;
3. 400 CHF discount for manuscripts submitted before 31 October 2022.
Publishing in Materials (ISSN 1996-1944, www.mdpi.com/journal/materials) has the following benefits:
1. Open access journal on materials science.
2. High visibility—indexed by SCIE, EI, Scopus, etc.
3. Impact Factor of 3.623 (2020).
4. A first decision is provided to authors approximately 15 days after submission, following peer review.
As an open access journal, we have an Article Processing Charge (APC) for accepted papers of CHF 2300 (more details about the APC: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/materials/apc).
If you are interested in making a contribution, please feel free to contact the Editorial Office (Fay Liu, email@example.com).
We look forward to your response to our invitation.
Dr. hab. Prof. UR Ireneusz Stefaniuk